New F14-arm build os40 - Almost in sync with x86!

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 07:59:29 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 8:28 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> The please just exit the building already release!
>
> There's been quite a bit of churn since the last release so its likely
> possible I've missed some bits. I plan to cut another release Friday
> morning so let me know what I need to ensure is pulled in soon.
>
> Download from:
>
>  http://build.laptop.org/F14-arm/os40/
>
> Changes and notes from Martin's OS36 (including some from my OS1 test):
> - sugar 0.92.4
> - abiword and pyabiword with network support
> - pybox2d distro package included so Physics should work
> - gnash / gnash-plugin
> - totem / empathy and associated plugins
> - csound
> - PolicyKit-olpc
> - Temporarily removed pygame (planned to be back for next release)
> - Fedora mirrors with gpg disabled
> - New libertas-sd8686-firmware-9.70.20.p0-1
> - module-init-tools 3.16 to deal with 3.0 kernels
> - olpc-kbdshim-19 / olpc-powerd-34
>
> In kernel land:
> There was another kernel released late last week but i don't have its
> changelog to hand. Will will reply with that when I get it.
>
> kernel-3.0.0_xo1.75-20110822.1237.olpc.abfb0c5.armv7l:
>
> Chris Ball (1):
>     Add raydium_ts touchscreen driver, platform code and config.
>
> Mika Westerberg (3):
>     mmc: core: rename mmc_host_clk_{ungate|gate} to mmc_host_clk_{hold|release
>     mmc: core: prevent aggressive clock gating racing with ios updates
>     mmc: core: use non-reentrant workqueue for clock gating
>
> Paul Fox (2):
>     fix typo in drivers/misc/Kconfig
>     fix incomplete list of 1.75 boards which don't have DCON ram

The other changelog is:

Changelog between v3.0-79-g59d69ef and v3.0-91-ga0dfcf3

James Cameron (1):
     Trivial fix to olpc-ec-1.75 messages for readability of dmesg.

Leo Yan (1):
     ARM: mmp: add sram allocator

Paul Fox (6):
     xo_175_defconfig:  enable the DCON driver
     simplify config stanzas for 1.75 battery and DCON drivers
     implement input driver support for 1.75 lid and ebook switches
     fix typo in magnetometer enable
     xo_175_defconfig: enable USB_SUSPEND for power savings
     don't freeze display if we have no DCON ram

Saadia Baloch (4):
     Driver to read Outdoor Light Sensor from EC on OLPC.
     Add compass driver for LSM303DLH.
     xo_175_defconfig: Enable magnetometer/compass.
     olpc-xo-1-75.c: Add compass support