[OLPC Engineering] [Techteam] 11.3.1 build 10 released for XO-1.75

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Thu Nov 10 13:26:16 UTC 2011

Actually, I just realized that I've been seeing the "stuck in suspend"
crash on B1s, which don't have hardware signaling of the CPU status
to the EC.   Can an EC hacker confirm that the EC will continue to
think the system is in suspend until the EC talks to it ?

If this is true, then the "stuck in suspend" issue may actually
be the same as "hung in early resume".

Cheers,
wad