[Ambassadors] Enforcing the code of conduct

Amit Shah amitshah at gmx.net
Fri Jul 17 06:31:33 UTC 2015

On (Wed) 15 Jul 2015 [11:47:21], Máirín Duffy wrote:

> On 07/15/2015 09:43 AM, Amit Shah wrote:
> >Yes, at
> >
> >http://fudcon.in/code-of-conduct.html
>
> Ah okay, in this context your question makes a lot more sense bc of this
> text:
>
> "Attendees who are in violation of this policy may be subject to removal and
> banning from FUDCon (and future Fedora events)."
>
> I would say though we should probably resort to banning only in really
> extreme situations, hope it doesn't ever actually happen, but if it needs to
> allow the council to determine the steps involved when it happens.

Right - so we how about we change this text in our standard CoC, then
-- since we don't currently have a way of tracking CoC violations, as
well as banning is undesirable.

A note mentioning violations can be reported to the council, for
further action if necessary, should be enough then.

Thanks all who chimed in.

		Amit
--
http://log.amitshah.net/