Project Fedora Out-Reach: Kickoff. (Proposed)

Cesar Pinto cesar.a.pinto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 17:46:07 UTC 2015

Okay,

Then we use IRC. I assume #fedora-meeting in freenode ?

I can cancel the hangout and create a calendar invite as a reminder for
convenience.

I could add those interested to participate to that calendar invite so we
can all remember to keep the date and time.

Also if there are suggestions for a better time/ date we should look into
that too.

Finally I assume there a protocol to use for the meetings? (which I am not
familiar with) So maybe someone else should now chair and lead at this
point?

I hear Remy DeCausemaker might be a lead on this area? Are you there Remy?
would you like to take over?

Seems we have enough people interested...

CP

On 5 March 2015 at 17:55, Kushal Das <kushaldas at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 10:04 PM, Cesar Pinto <cesar.a.pinto at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Thanks Joe,
> >
> > Nice to connect. And absolutely. We should consider IRC.
> >
> > Let´s see what other people are thinking so we can agree based on the
> > preference of the majority.
> >
> > Anyone else prefers IRC instead of Hangouts?
> >
> IRC is the most preferable way of doing direct (sync) communication.
>
> Kushal
> --
> Fedora Cloud Engineer
> CPython Core Developer