Project Fedora Out-Reach: Kickoff. (Proposed)

Cesar Pinto cesar.a.pinto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 18:21:51 UTC 2015

Okay everyone, I sent you all a "tentative" invitation for the kickoff IRC
meeting.

Let´s keep that in the diary as a placeholder.

Here is a first attempt for an agenda.

* what is outreach? Define higher level goals for program, how does it
relate / support / replace existing initiatives?
* brainstorming : what are the top 10 prios we should focus on achieving?
* action + timeline : what 3 things we will focus on and by when.

I created this form with some coordination questions so you can contribute
your answers.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mooJJnFF3OsJkn6egYpZ2q5J9BhJU7knkLwHv1cCnh4/viewform

Again if there is a wiki or something else we should be using please let´s
use that instead.

Look forward to your input and working together on this initiative :-)

--
Cesar Pinto
+47 481 20 772