[Bug 247894] Review Request: R-multcomp - Simultaneous inference for general liner hypotheses R Package
bugzilla at redhat.com
bugzilla at redhat.com
Fri Jul 13 16:09:17 UTC 2007
Please do not reply directly to this email. All additional
comments should be made in the comments box of this bug report.
Summary: Review Request: R-multcomp - Simultaneous inference for general liner hypotheses R Package
tibbs at math.uh.edu changed:
What |Removed |Added
AssignedTo|nobody at fedoraproject.org |tibbs at math.uh.edu
------- Additional Comments From tibbs at math.uh.edu 2007-07-13 12:09 EST -------
The URL is not correct (or at least it gets me a 404); seems like it should be
rpmlint has the two usual R package complaints, plus:
W: R-multcomp mixed-use-of-spaces-and-tabs (spaces: line 11, tab: line 4)
which isn't a problem.
Again the test suite spews a bunch of diffs but still succeeds.
Since the only real issue is the URL, I'll approve this and you can fix it when
you check in.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* compiler flags are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint has acceptable complaints.
* final provides and requires are sane:
R-multcomp = 0.992-1.fc8
* %check is present and all tests pass.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
APPROVED, just fix the URL.
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.
More information about the package-review