[Bug 367121] Review Request: ikarus - An incremental optimizing compiler for R6RS Scheme
bugzilla at redhat.com
bugzilla at redhat.com
Sun Nov 18 22:37:41 UTC 2007
Please do not reply directly to this email. All additional
comments should be made in the comments box of this bug report.
Summary: Review Request: ikarus - An incremental optimizing compiler for R6RS Scheme
------- Additional Comments From tibbs at math.uh.edu 2007-11-18 17:37 EST -------
This builds fine and rpmlint is silent. I still don't see the point in an
i386-only program these days, but that's upstream's decision.
One thing is immediately obvious:
/usr/bin/ikarus.boot: /usr/bin/ikarus.boot: cannot execute binary file
This file must not be installed in /usr/bin and it shouldn't be executable in
any case. I know that's upstream's behavior, but it's entirely unacceptable.
Possibilities include making /usr/bin/ikarus a shell script that passes -b (but
you'd have to take care to do the right thing if someone manually passes -b) or
to simply patch src/ikarus-main.c to default to /usr/lib/ikarus/ikarus.boot
instead of searching through PATH for it.
Other than that, this package is OK, and I'd approve it if the above.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* compiler flags are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, i386).
* package installs properly
* debuginfo package looks complete.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
ikarus = 0.0.1-1.fc9
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream. The package seems to run well
enough, although I don't really know enough scheme to do much more than
(+ 1 1)
which does give "2" as expected.
* no shared libraries are added to the regular linker search paths.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
X permissions on ikarus.boot are not correct (and it's in the wrong place
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no static libraries.
* no libtool .la files.
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.
More information about the package-review