[Bug 312721] Review Request: PySolFC-music - Music for PySolFC
bugzilla at redhat.com
bugzilla at redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 06:31:33 UTC 2007
Please do not reply directly to this email. All additional
comments should be made in the comments box of this bug report.
Summary: Review Request: PySolFC-music - Music for PySolFC
tibbs at math.uh.edu changed:
What |Removed |Added
------- Additional Comments From tibbs at math.uh.edu 2007-10-22 02:31 EST -------
This has the same issue with COPYRIGHT files that the main package has, and
again I'm all for leaving them where they are so that the COPYRIGHT file lives
with the specific data that it applies to. Normally these copyright bits would
be inside of the file they apply to, but that's not possible. There's a single
overarching COPYING file which is marked as %doc as appropriate.
I know this is is backwards from the normal case, but if you expect this package
to be rebuilt only occasionally, you might consider getting rid of dist tag.
That lets you get away without ever rebuilding your package unless its necessary
and people won't be confused by seeing an F8 package on their F11 machine. It's
up to you.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper (none)
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
PySolFC-music = 4.40-1.fc8
PySolFC = 1.1
* things work fine in manual testing.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* acceptable content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.
More information about the package-review