[Bug 469553] Review Request: asleap - Recovering tool for weak LEAP and PPTP passwords
bugzilla at redhat.com
bugzilla at redhat.com
Sat Dec 20 20:36:17 UTC 2008
Please do not reply directly to this email. All additional
comments should be made in the comments box of this bug.
Jason Tibbitts <tibbs at math.uh.edu> changed:
What |Removed |Added
AssignedTo|nobody at fedoraproject.org |tibbs at math.uh.edu
--- Comment #1 from Jason Tibbitts <tibbs at math.uh.edu> 2008-12-20 15:36:15 EDT ---
Indeed, builds fine and rpmlint is silent.
However, this package is GPLv2 (only) and it needs libpcap which is BSD with
advertising. I don't believe this is permitted, but then snort does it so I'm
a bit confused. Blocking the legal tracker so someone who knows can check.
The compiler flags are not correct. They do include -g, though, so the
debuginfo package comes out OK.
I'm concerned that /usr/bin/genkeys is a bit generic. It conflicts with at
least some installs of ntp, although not Fedora's. and liblogtrend has
/usr/bin/genkeys.pl (although, again, not in Fedora). dkim-milter has
dkim-genkey and asterisk has astgenkey.
* source files match upstream. sha256sum:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
X compiler flags are not.correct
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly.
* debuginfo package looks complete.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
asleap = 2.2-1.fc11
asleap(x86-64) = 2.2-1.fc11
* no shared libraries are added to the regular linker search paths.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
X generically named /usr/bin/genkeys.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -doc subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no static libraries.
* no libtool .la files.
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.
More information about the package-review