[Bug 435287] Review Request: ocaml-json-static - OCaml JSON validator and converter (syntax extension)
bugzilla at redhat.com
bugzilla at redhat.com
Sun May 11 01:44:32 UTC 2008
Please do not reply directly to this email. All additional
comments should be made in the comments box of this bug report.
Summary: Review Request: ocaml-json-static - OCaml JSON validator and converter (syntax extension)
------- Additional Comments From tibbs at math.uh.edu 2008-05-10 21:44 EST -------
I'm realizing that the text in the guidelines about .cmo files is pretty inadequate, because as a reviewer I simply have no way to tell if the .cmo file in this package actually needs to be there. I guess this could be a syntax extension but I just don't have enough information to decide. Perhaps it's a reasonable guess that if the package needs camlp4 then it's going to be building a syntax extension/preprocessor?
The %description seems to be left over from the example specfile on the wiki.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
X description is, erm, not there.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly.
* rpmlint has acceptable complaints.
* final provides and requires are sane:
ocaml(Pa_json_static) = 01714080414115d1c2ac98ce33810af4
ocaml-json-static = 0.9.6-1.fc9
ocaml(Arg) = 03e86a4154064ea900dc32c05f53e364
ocaml(Array) = aa8e3cd5824f9bb40b93fcd38d0c95b5
ocaml(Buffer) = f6cef633ea14963b84b79c4095c63dc3
ocaml(Camlp4) = 1e46a133b8062d1571640f7fa36f32c4
ocaml(Camlp4_config) = cb716b4361f43326c6ad695c7a1bb5c0
ocaml(Camlp4_import) = 0134ca95282ef6821081c0c11802cea0
ocaml(Char) = e98bc9c9e918a84b3c1a5a122d42fac1
ocaml(Filename) = 633a1e7f590ff5e95124293dbef3b476
ocaml(Format) = 35fe566f7a37d8991a5c822bd1463949
ocaml(Hashtbl) = 083f2c94b44ff4e0b3220aaea6a783b4
ocaml(Int32) = 711321870c949bd3bbdd092d9bae92e4
ocaml(Int64) = f8f7e2e4c0667ead94596040b12e732d
ocaml(Lexing) = b1793496643444d3762dd42bebe2cfe3
ocaml(List) = da1ce9168f0408ff26158af757456948
ocaml(Map) = dedde7683d54ae7db1eb97cc868dd047
ocaml(Nativeint) = e79cdc4d3575c2ed044955cb7ef49aca
ocaml(Obj) = 5cfae708052c692ea39d23ed930fd64d
ocaml(Parsing) = 62cca107e4e88af303516459a87c3e9a
ocaml(Pervasives) = 8ba3d1faa24d659525c9025f41fd0c57
ocaml(Printf) = 5dbbf45a03b54e6dbfcf39178d0d6341
ocaml(Queue) = caa3a209bfc63d23a30f573541a88fec
ocaml(Set) = 7da14e671a035f12386ace3890018ef3
ocaml(Stream) = 21a833e12efd34ea0c87d8d9da959809
ocaml(String) = 2c162ab314b2f0a2cfd22d471b2e21ab
ocaml(Sys) = 0da495f5a80f31899139359805318f28
ocaml(runtime) = 3.10.1
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -doc subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* .cma, .cmi, .so, .so.owner, META files in the main package.
* .a, .cmxa, .cmx and .mli files are in the -devel subpackage.
? .cmo, .o and .ml files not included
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.
More information about the package-review