[Bug 466496] Review Request: python-suds - A lightweight python soap web services client
bugzilla at redhat.com
bugzilla at redhat.com
Tue Oct 28 18:04:24 UTC 2008
Please do not reply directly to this email. All additional
comments should be made in the comments box of this bug.
--- Comment #8 from Fabian Affolter <fabian at bernewireless.net> 2008-10-28 14:04:24 EDT ---
In this case let us move on with 0.3.1.
Sorry Jeff, again
gs . I'm not sure about the space in front of every line. For me it
looks a bit unusual.
(In reply to comment #6)
> > RPM:
> > [rpm at laptop024 noarch]$ rpmlint -i python-suds*
> > python-suds.noarch: W: incoherent-version-in-changelog 0.3.1-1
> > The last entry in %changelog contains a version identifier that is not
> > coherent with the epoch:version-release tuple of the package.
> > 1 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 0 errors, 1 warnings.
With an updated changelog this warning will pass away.
Please preserve the older changelog entries when you/add make changes
and create new releases of the spec when you fix/change something. In
your latest spec file is only *one* changelog entry. If your 'Release'
is '3' there have to be '3' entries. For the reviewers it's much easier
to keep track of the changes because often they want to know what
exactly has changed.
A correct changelog would have probably had something along:
* Fri Oct 10 2008 jortel <jortel at redhat.com> - 0.3.1-3
- add "rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT" to install
* Fri Oct 10 2008 jortel <jortel at redhat.com> - 0.3.1-2
- Changes acc. #466496 Comment #1
* Fri Oct 10 2008 jortel <jortel at redhat.com> - 0.3.1-1
- Extends the support for multi-port services introduced earlier. This
provides for multiple services to define the *same* method and suds
handle it properly. See section 'SERVICES WITH MULTIPLE PORTS:'
- Add support for multi-document document/literal soap binding style.
See section 'MULTI-DOCUMENT Docuemnt/Literal:'
- Add support for (xs:group, xs:attributeGroup) tags.
- Add Client.last_sent() and Client.last_received().
The changelog entry for the next version, 0.3.2, will be ...com> -
0.3.2-1 . The relase will be resetted to 0.
After that fix, I think it's time for a full review :-)
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.
More information about the package-review