[Bug 639380] New: Review Request: swftools - Utilities for working with Adobe Flash files (SWF files)
bugzilla at redhat.com
bugzilla at redhat.com
Fri Oct 1 15:36:27 UTC 2010
Please do not reply directly to this email. All additional
comments should be made in the comments box of this bug.
Summary: Review Request: swftools - Utilities for working with Adobe Flash files (SWF files)
Summary: Review Request: swftools - Utilities for working with
Adobe Flash files (SWF files)
Component: Package Review
AssignedTo: nobody at fedoraproject.org
ReportedBy: orion at cora.nwra.com
QAContact: extras-qa at fedoraproject.org
CC: notting at redhat.com, fedora-package-review at redhat.com
Estimated Hours: 0.0
Spec URL: http://www.cora.nwra.com/~orion/fedora/swftools.spec
SRPM URL: http://www.cora.nwra.com/~orion/fedora/swftools-0.9.1-1.fc13.src.rpm
SWFTools is a collection of utilities for working with Adobe Flash files (SWF
files). The tool collection includes programs for reading SWF files,
combining them, and creating them from other content (like images, sound
files, videos or source code). SWFTools is released under the GPL.
The current collection is comprised of the programs detailed below:
* pdf2swf - A PDF to SWF Converter. Generates one frame per page. Enables
you to have fully formatted text, including tables, formulas, graphics
etc. inside your Flash Movie. It's based on the xpdf PDF parser from
Derek B. Noonburg.
* swfcombine - A multi-function tool for inserting SWFs into Wrapper SWFs,
concatenating SWFs, stacking SWFs or for basic parameter manipulation
(e.g. changing size).
* swfstrings - Scans SWFs for text data.
* swfdump - Prints out various information about SWFs, like contained images/
fonts/sounds, disassembly of contained code as well as cross-reference and
bounding box data.
* jpeg2swf - Takes one or more JPEG pictures and generates a SWF slide show
from them. Supports motion estimation compression (h.263) for better
compression of video sequences.
* png2swf - Like JPEG2SWF, only for PNGs.
* gif2swf - Converts GIFs to SWF. Also able to handle animated GIFs.
* wav2swf - Converts WAV audio files to SWFs, using the L.A.M.E. MP3 encoder
* font2swf - Converts font files (TTF, Type1) to SWF.
* swfbbox - Allows to read out, optimize and readjust SWF bounding boxes.
* swfc - A tool for creating SWF files from simple script files. Includes
support for both ActionScript 2.0 as well as ActionScript 3.0.
* swfextract - Allows to extract Movieclips, Sounds, Images etc. from SWF
* as3compile - A standalone ActionScript 3.0 compiler. Mostly compatible with
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.
More information about the package-review