[Fedora-packaging] X-Fedora vs. X-Fedora-Extra vs. X-Fedora-Extras

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Tue Mar 8 03:03:54 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 20:31 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
>On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 20:19:22 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:

>>            desktop files

logjam is mine, I must be right!

Seriously though, I don't care. We should pick one and be done with it.

If we don't want to draw any distinction, then "X-Fedora" is fine for
everyone, and I think that should be the standard for both Core and
Extras. Anyone opposed?

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Sales Engineer || GPG Fingerprint: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!