[Fedora-packaging] Fwd: When to use perl(:WITH_...) requires?

Chris Weyl cweyl at alumni.drew.edu
Tue Aug 1 18:17:38 UTC 2006

Ok, maybe the third list is the charm :)

Could someone please explain to me -- or point me at a doc somewhere
-- what these provides are (I gather they indicate features perl was
built with), and, more importantly, when they should be used in a
spec?  They seem as if they may be fairly important, but there's
nothing indicating when they should be used, if they're relevant to
noarch packages, etc etc, and neither the wiki nor google (oddly
enough) is shedding any light on it...

             -Chris