[Fedora-packaging] Kernel Module Packaging Standard Teleconference

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Aug 16 04:47:33 UTC 2006

Warren Togami schrieb:
> After weeks of discourse on IRC and mailing list discussions,

  [...]

> In order to make this meeting manageable, we must limit the number of
> attendees.  Invited are the existing members of the Fedora Packaging
> Committee, Thorsten Leemhuis and certain Red Hat employees relevant to
> this discussion.  Please talk to me directly if you have been an active
> contributor to this in the past but are not included in this invitee list.

There were no discussions on IRC (Axel invited me once but I couldn't
join it -- private matters were blocking, sorry). I really would prefer
a IRC disussion over a Teleconference -- that's IMHO the better to
coordinate and a lot easier for those of us that don't speak english
that often.

CU
thl