[Fedora-packaging] Re: Mail voting on kmdl adoption

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Aug 22 14:56:17 UTC 2006

On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 07:44:31PM +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 11, 2006 at 12:58:03PM +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:
> > I suggest to vote through email [...]
>
> 5 voted, 5 still to go. Can the remaining committee members do their
> voting business, please? Maybe we get this rejected and all can be
> happy again ;)
>
>        http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AxelThimm/kmdls/voting
>
> I added Ville's votes (and copied them verbatim for Toshio on his
> wish) but the first because he made it indirectly dependent on the
> outcome: Ville & Toshio you need to decide on the first item, if you
> are not sure better reject than accept, but don't conditionalize, it
> makes vote counting difficult. :)
>
> Note: Don't use "0", it's the same as "-1" in fedora-packaging.

As a committee we need to decide on certain items either positive or
negative. Allowing discussion before voting is OK, but having a
stalled voting over weeks isn't really an advertisment for our work.

Please vote within the next day until Wed 16:00UTC. I'll consider the
missing votes as "-1", but mark them as "0" to distinguish from the
actual votes.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net