[Fedora-packaging] Mono conversations

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Jun 21 07:16:33 UTC 2006

Hi,

After the release of monodoc-1.1.13-12, there was some discussion on the
FE list about the packaging of it, and in particular the AC_CANON bits
that had been suggested. Due to this, it was suggested to move monodoc
back to review - I managed to persuade the original reviewer not to do
this as the suggestions made had been from IRC discussion and packaging
discussions.

The discussion thread can be found here

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2006-June/msg00835.html

Would anyone care to comment on the discussion?

I've not altered monodoc yet and haven't played with the other 2 in the
AC_CANON triple due to a requirement to sleep!

While we're on the subject, could someone else please report the noarch
rpm bug? I kept getting it closed as not a bug.

TTFN

Paul
--
"99 Jahre Krieg ließen Keinen Platz für Sieger - Kriegesminister gibt's
nicht mehr - und auch keine Düsenflieger - heute ziehe ich meine Runden