[Fedora-packaging] Re: -devel arch dependencies

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Apr 12 12:05:02 UTC 2007

On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 07:20:29AM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Thursday 12 April 2007 05:31:37 Axel Thimm wrote:
> > noarch belongs to all archs in this sense
>
> Except where they don't, when we really don't want a noarch package on a
> particular arch, and right now we don't have a good way of doing this :/

But that's a complete different topic, no? We're not talking about
what to have in the repo, but when it is there, what to allow for
fulfilling dependencies, e.g. build/runtime resolving of dependencies
(rpm) vs repo construction policies (<your favourite buildsystem>).
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net