[Fedora-packaging] %{_datadir}/gtk-doc/ %doc?

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 01:28:39 UTC 2007

Should files under %{_datadir}/gtk-doc/html be marked as %doc?  They are
API docs for libraries which are extracted using the gtk-doc toolset and
viewable in devhelp.  I've never seen a set of files that was necessary
for the runtime operation of a library (and doubt that I will... they're
API docs and usually included in a -devel subpackage.)  On my current
system I haven't found any files in %{_datadir}/gtk-doc/html that are
marked as %doc.