[Fedora-packaging] Re: Early MinGW packaging guidelines draft

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Jul 9 21:30:02 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 04:58:20PM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> I have some misgivings (actually a lot of misgivings) about the use of
> the /usr/i686-pc-mingw32 directory.

Is this maybe something that needs to be taken to the FHS? We could be
setting into stone paths that maybe the next FHS will be placing
elsewhere.

Although my personal experience with the FHS showed me that it is very
difficult for an outsider to get anything discussed on the FHS
table. But I think Red Hat has someone in FHS, so if you ping him,
maybe there will be some reaction.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net