[Fedora-packaging] Re: supporting closed source operating systems?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 17:54:06 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger at gmail.com> wrote:
> OTOH, do we want to open the door to people running mingw-compiled binaries
> under wine?  That seems like it might be a whole 'nother can of worms,
> though.

All the more reason to move ALL mingw compiled dlls into a separate
repo tree. If its got libraries and applications.. its almost a
completely separate distribution in and of itself.

And I'm okay with that, but let's set it up that way from the
beginning so it can grow into that sort of potential smoothly.

-jef