[Fedora-packaging] Adding mod_proxy_html to httpd package?

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Thu Jun 19 00:00:24 UTC 2008

I recently found out that I needed but couldn't find mod_proxy_html.so
for my FC7 system running httpd-2.2.8.

Mod_proxy_html is GPL'd, so that's not an issue.

It looks like it just drops right down into the modules/proxy/ directory
and builds (with minor patching of the config.m4 file).

I was thinking of tweaking the existing package to build mod_proxy_html
as well, but put it into a separate %package.

If I do this for fc7, is someone else willing to code review it and
hopefully port the changes up to fc10 or rawhide?

Thanks,

-Philip