[Fedora-packaging] Review Guidelines missing entry

Jussi Lehtola jussilehtola at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 12 19:13:15 UTC 2009

Quoting "Toshio Kuratomi" <a.badger at gmail.com>:

> I just noticed that although checking for static libraries is listed on:
>   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:ReviewGuidelines
>
> Checking for Bundled libraries isn't:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines#Duplication_of_system_libraries
>
> I'm going to add that as it's just a clarification rather than a change
> in Guidelines.  If someone objects, holler and I can revert until the
> next FPC meeting.

Sure, but don't the Review Guidelines already include the Packaging
Guidelines? Thus we don't need to re-list everything in the Review
Guidelines.

btw, is
  %defattr(-,root,root)
really the same thing as
  %defattr(-,root,root,-)

In either case, this really should be added somewhere as at least many
RH people use it.
--
Jussi Lehtola
Fedora Project Contributor