[Fedora-packaging] Re: removal of pre-built files

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 05:32:32 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Toshio asked me to write up a proposal for clarification of the
> removal of pre-built binaries. I came up with two proposals. I'd like
> to have them considered and voted separately.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Removal_of_pre-built_binaries

I withdrew the Proposal 2 which was about rebuilding all content.

Based on the input I got, I replaced it with a new proposal that aims
to clarify what is meant by "binary". Also I added one sentence that
says binary content is not required to be rebuilt.

Please check the new Proposal 2 from the above link. Again,
suggestions for improvement of the draft welcome.

Orcan