[Fedora-packaging] openmpi

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue Jun 30 21:09:13 UTC 2009

TC> I'd suggest that you consider escalating this to FESCo, as they
TC> are the appropriate entity to look into issues like this.

It seems (on IRC) that there's been some movement on this, but I think
it would be good for FPC (or someone on FPC) to summarize the problems
with the package so that FESCo can be properly informed if this does
escalate to them.  I haven't looked at the package personally, so
besides the absense of the -libs and -devel packages, I don't know
what the issues are.

 - J<