[Fedora-packaging] Pre-review Gudelines

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Fri May 8 23:15:31 UTC 2009

TK> FESCo approved a request brought by rel-eng to allow a small set
TK> of packages to be checked into cvs and built only into a side tag
TK> before they pass review.

Uh, why?  If the review process is broken surely there's a better way
to address that than just saying that select packages just get to
bypass it.

The only justification I can think of would be that the packages have
to go in absolutely immediately.  But there was time for FESCo to meet
about it, so that must not be the case.  I may not be doing many
reviews lately and may be a bit behind on the reviews that I'm doing,
but if someone pinged and say that they had an emergency and needed
something reviewed right away, I'd do whatever I possibly could.

 - J<