[Fedora-packaging] Pre-review Gudelines

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Sat May 9 09:45:06 UTC 2009

On Sat, May 09, 2009 at 01:14:41AM -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> That seems, well, sort of an abuse of the system.  I guess there's not

I don't think this i an abuse of the system, but I don't think this is
related with packaging. FESCo/infras/whoever entitled can accept that Fedora
builders are used for building any package (with special tags such that
they don't end up in the collection, only on the builders or something
like that), but this has nothing to do with packaging guidelines, in my
opinion. Packages still need to be reviewed as usual.

--
Pat