[Fedora-packaging] Link to release criteria from packaging guidelines?

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Thu May 14 14:59:00 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 10:34:14AM -0400, Tom spot Callaway wrote:

> We probably should make sure that everything in the release criteria is
> covered in the Packaging Guidelines.

I am not sure that it primarily belongs there. Well, broken dependencies
could be in the guidelines, like 'all the package requires and buildrequires
should be satisfied by packages in the corresponding fedora release', but
broken EVR paths mostly make sense for updates.

I think that it should better be, for example, in
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_update_guidelines

--
Pat