[Fedora-packaging] Discrepancy/error in package review guidelines

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Sun Apr 18 15:30:48 UTC 2010

I must have missed that MUST when I was last cleaning up that bit of the
guidelines.  I've removed it.

RF> It would be good to mention this in the
RF> guidelines, for example:
RF> "MUST: (EPEL only) At the beginning of %install, each package MUST
RF> run rm -rf %{buildroot} (or $RPM_BUILD_ROOT)."

Unfortunately that note be incorrect when EPEL6 is released.  Plus
packaging for EPEL4 and 5 packaging will never change so we could
accumulate many such messy notes.  Far better to put such things on the
existing EPEL guidelines pages, which I believe I already did.

 - J<