[Fedora-packaging] Inaccurate information about LiVES package

salsaman salsaman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 17:56:46 UTC 2010

Yes, the live camera support will only be there if mjpegtools-devel is
present at build time. However, many distros build LiVES without this
feature (e.g. debian and ubuntu).

I'd not heard of rpmfusion before, but if it's acceptible to Harry then I
suggest we target builds for that instead of for for fedora itself.

This just leaves the issue of encoder_example for theora. In the absence of
a gst solution, may I suggest somebody (not me) contact the libtheora
packager and ask them to create a theora-bin package with just this binary ?

Regards,
Salsaman.

http://lives.sourceforge.net
https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/salsaman