[Fedora-packaging] Fast Moving Package updates (fldigi)

Berry, Randall randyn3lrx at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 23:07:45 UTC 2010

Hi,
I am one of the maintainers of fldigi[1] which is a very active and fast
moving project. Minor upstream updates appear almost weekly. Should I be
adding these updates to rawhide at least? I don't want to flood the
system with updates but would like to keep the package fresh.

[1]
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/fldigi?_csrf_token=260530b73342505fd14e2b173913fddf489e4d61

|       Randall 'Randy' Berry      ||         Fedora Packager          |
|       Randy3lrx at gmail.com        ||        Fedora Ambassador         |
|      dp67 at fedoraproject.org      ||                                  |
|     Ham Radio Operator N3LRX     ||   http://dp67.fedorapeople.org/  |
|     Member of the Fedora Amateur Radio Special Interest Group        |
|            https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AmateurRadio               |