[Fedora-packaging] Multiple license scenarios

Martin Gieseking martin.gieseking at uos.de
Tue May 25 14:48:59 UTC 2010

Am 25.05.2010 16:27, schrieb Chen Lei:
> The package under reivew is actually Mixed Source Licensing Scenario
> rather than Multiple license scenarios.

Nonetheless, even in the guideline about mixed source licensing
scenarios I can't find anything about omitting one of the licenses in
the License field. In the given example, all licenses are mentioned
rather than merged. I'd understand that (GPLv2+) + (GPLv3+) = GPLv3+,
but (LGPLv2+) + (BSD) = LGPLv2+ seems strange to me. Why omit BSD and
not LGPLv2+ then?

Regards,
Martin