[Fedora-packaging] Koji push failure

Michel Alexandre Salim salimma at fedoraproject.org
Sat Nov 13 13:48:33 UTC 2010

Hi Viji,

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 10:35 AM, Viji V Nair <viji at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> but 12 hours ago I received couple of failure messages.
>  python-tilecache-2.11-5.fc14 unsuccessfully untagged from
> dist-f14-updates-testing-pending by bodhi
> Operation failed with the error:
>   koji.TagError: build python-tilecache-2.11-5.fc14 not in tag
> dist-f14-updates-testing-pending
> python-tilecache-2.11-5.fc13 unsuccessfully untagged from
> dist-f13-updates-testing-pending by bodhi
> Operation failed with the error:
>   koji.TagError: build python-tilecache-2.11-5.fc13 not in tag
> dist-f13-updates-testing-pending
That's been known to happen. Basically your packages are no longer in
the -pending tag because they have been moved to testing, but for some
reason Koji is trying to untag them again.

> I could see the packages have been pushed to testing, but yum returns nothing.
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/python-tilecache
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=204623
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=204622

Those seem to be tagged -testing already so all is in order.

This is probably appropriate for either #fedora-admin on IRC or the
infrastructure list, not packaging :)

Best regards,

Michel Alexandre Salim
Fedora Project Contributor: http://fedoraproject.org/