[Fedora-packaging] Looking for packaging advice/mentor

Steve Jenkins stevejenkins at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 16:08:58 UTC 2011

Hi, I've been lurking on this list for a while now as I experiment
with packaging OpenDKIM (http://opendkim.org/), which is a milter
application for milter-aware MTAs (such as Postfix and Sendmail) to
sign and/or verify email with DKIM.

My goal is to make packages available for Fedora, EL5 and EL6. I've
got VMs set up for all those platforms (both 32- and 64-bit) and have
RPMs built. I'm now looking for someone who can give me some minor
guidance as to what to do next, and peek through what I've got so far
and provide feedback.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

SteveJ