[Fedora-packaging] Systemd scriptlet comments

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Thu Jul 28 22:26:05 UTC 2011

On 07/26/2011 08:41 PM, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> I'll do some more
> tests this week and document and publish the results.

Ok, here's what I have so far:

http://scop.fedorapeople.org/systemd-migration/

In short, all tests done passed, and the 003 one was the only one that
left a bit to be desired IMO.  Test case descriptions and results are
the *.txt files in that dir, packages/ contains the test packages used,
and scriptlets/ contains instructions for two different cases of
migrated packages.

Caveat: I have not tested the enabled/disabled state stuff at all yet,
and it's almost certain that I won't have time to do much more than
what's available now this or next week.  After that it's possible that
I'll have some time for this, but hopefully it won't be needed :)