[Fedora-packaging] upstream source contains .gif files.

Paul Elliott pelliott at blackpatchpanel.com
Fri Mar 25 02:55:35 UTC 2011

My upstream source contains .gif files that are not essential. If I delete
these file and never use them, can I use this tarball as my pristine source,
or must I resource?

Thank You.

P.S. there are a lot of complicated rules to create a package.
--
Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
pelliott at BlackPatchPanel.com               PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J