[Fedora-packaging] Wed Nov 16 Packaging Committee Meeting is cancelled

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 22:35:20 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 03:25:25PM -0500, Tom Callaway wrote:
> ... since I'm not going to be there, due to an unavoidable conflict.
>
> Sorry folks, but as of right now, we didn't have any pending tickets, so
> it would have been a short meeting. :)
>
> Lets just meet again on Nov 23, or, if something urgent comes up in the
> interim, feel free to meet without me (assuming that you have quorum).

Note -- there is potentially a big question -- fesco voted on UsrMove today
+4,-4  leaving in the bin => sbin merge that we said was contrary to
Guidelines.

notting voted on the fesco ticket in such a way that it's unclear whether he
was +1 or -1 to the feature as written.

If notting can reply before the FPC meeting, I've asked nirik to open up an
FPC ticket for whether we'll reject that as written as we did in the
preliminary look.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/UsrMove