[Fedora-packaging] Package review SIG dead?

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Thu Oct 13 07:38:21 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-10-13 at 09:10 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> At least I do not want to this list to become a newbie forum nor "yet
> another source" of review spam.

Well, if you consider tibbs, rex, sochotnicky or toshio (people who have
mentionned to be interested in the SIG) to be newbie then I guess we are
not welcome. If you do not consider them to be newbie then I would
invite you to read again what's the idea behind this SIG.

> You might not want to hear this, but to me personally, the chatter and
> the bureaucrazy's (typo intended) noise on package-review@ already is
> beyond "being bearable".

Again, we do not want to duplicate/replicate/have anything in common
with package-review at .

Or you have to tell me how I can try to be more clear.

Pierre