[Fedora-packaging] Request for confirmation: Which form is required for a review

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed Feb 8 19:51:53 UTC 2012

MR> My question is: is this review sufficient, if not, where is it
MR> written down, that it isn't? I'm especially aiming to the form of
MR> this review.

Bottom line is that it isn't.  This turns into a nice argument every few
years.

In the past when I ran across one of these (i.e. back in the good old
days when I actually read the entire package review mailing list) I'd
double check and I pretty much always found something that was
overlooked.  Opening a discussion about how the review was probably
insufficient was usually enough.

 - J<