[Fedora-packaging] Questions about feature "Systemd unit cleanup and enhancement"

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 13:56:09 UTC 2012

On 06/19/2012 10:24 AM, Simone Caronni wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a couple of questions regarding the new feature just approved,
> in particular regarding the "scope" section:

The feature did not get approved hence I have scheduled it for future
release cycles ( F19/F20 essentially after I have finished migrating all
the legacy sysv init scripts ) that is if I will be working on it at all
due to the fact that FESCO seems to be setting the direction of the
project to not participate in the de-balkanization of the Linux platform
which is the one of the reason I jumped on systemd train in the first
place. The other reason being my QA duty's to ensure the migration was
being done properly.

JBG