[Fedora-packaging] Where Can I Find Previous Versions?

Joseph D. Wagner joe at josephdwagner.info
Wed Jun 27 20:46:25 UTC 2012

I've noticed that mirrors no longer appear to contain previous versions
of packages.  For example, when kernel-3.4.3 was released, kernel-3.4.2
disappeared from all the mirrors.

I recently had regression troubles, and I wanted to downgrade to a
previous version to resolve the issue.  However, I was surprised to find
the previous version was gone.  My only option was to downgrade to the
original version that came with the distribution.  I was very
disappointed with that.

Is there some place I can find the previous version?  If not, is it
possible to change this so at least 1 previous version is left in the
mirrors?

Joseph D. Wagner