No subject

Mon Mar 5 22:06:45 UTC 2012

are only repeated over and over.

I believe whole Ruby SIG agreed on the guidelines. Would it help if more
people from SIG participate in this debate? Or would it be more specific
examples helpful?

Ruby is not like Perl or Python. It has its own specific ways. Upstreams
are usually not happy, when distribution change those specifics too
much. Some packages are hard to package into rpm and we need to do some
hacks around, which bring more comfort to packagers.

Please take a break for few days in this discussion and start again.

Regards,
Marcela