[Fedora-packaging] Can rpmbuild resolve these 4 issues ?

Kamal Ahmed kamal2222ahmed at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 16:24:19 UTC 2012

mock seems better than mach, but they both seem to be good for testing , before publishing RPMs
What i wanted to know if there is a way to AUTO install the dependencies rather than just pointing them out
I could do it in %post.
Now the binaries for the dependencies along with their respective config files with become part of the rpm that i ship.
Any comments ?

Thanks,
-Kamal.