[Fedora-packaging] Single review request for multiple packages

Simone Caronni negativo17 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 07:35:19 UTC 2012

I have one question. I would like to submit a review request for Guacamole,
an HTML5 vnc and rdp client.

The software itself is already packaged in separate small libraries and
tools for Fedora:

Since all the pieces taken alone are quite useless, should I fill a review
request for all the packages in one singular review or should I fill
multiple reviews requests, one for each piece?

You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of
the shore (R. W. Emerson).