[Fedora-packaging] Single review request for multiple packages

Simone Caronni negativo17 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 12:57:12 UTC 2012

Added all dependencies, not before clashing mid air while applying them :D

The daemon itself needs a client; documentation on how to write it are
on Guacamole web site.

The Gucamole project provides its one Web Interface; and I have some
struggle packaging it. It is made of the following components:

guacamole - The main web application, written in Java.
guacamole-common - The Java API used by the web application.
guacamole-common-js - The JavaScript library used by the web application.
guacamole-ext - Common interfaces for extending the main web application.

All compile with maven and in the end they are packaged as a war file:

http://guac-dev.org/guacamole

I've seen many *-js packages in koji, but they all compile with ant;
here I need maven.
Can somone point me to some examples in Fedora on which I can rely to
build this stack?

Thanks,
--Simone