[Fedora-packaging] Web server conf selection

Jan Kaluža jkaluza at redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 09:39:48 UTC 2013

On 04/08/2013 02:28 AM, Christopher Meng wrote:
> Do we really use -core as name of it?

We have to have some name for the original web application without any
webserver dependency. Ideally, we would just use the package name (like
"mailman") and "mailman-httpd" for httpd related config files, but this
can't be done, because we should keep backward compatibility. However,
it could be preferred way for newly added packages.