[Fedora-packaging] Summary/Minutes from today's FPC Meeting (2013-04-24 16:00 - 16:45 UTC)

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 10:58:55 UTC 2013

On 04/25/2013 08:44 AM, Vít Ondruch wrote:
> Dne 24.4.2013 18:46, James Antill napsal(a):
>> * Open Seat on the FPC  (spot, 16:26:53)
>>

> 16:27:24 <spot> We received three candidates for the open seat. I will
> send that information to all FPC members via email and we will discuss
> it there.
> 16:27:48  <spot>  I think that may be more polite than doing it
> openly, and I seem to recall thats how we did it last time.
>

> Tom, what is impolite in openes? I am interested in that seat and it
> is not secret, I'd like to be treated openly. Thank you.

Why not dropped the FPC altogether and just have people post proposed
changes to the guidelines to this list where community members can just
ack/nack/patch those proposals instead of relying on members that can
barely attend and approve proposals.

Far more efficient method for the community and project in whole...

JBG