[Fedora-packaging] Orphaning my packages

Mario Blättermann mario.blaettermann at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 17:15:55 UTC 2013

Hi all,

due to lack of time I will orphaning all my packages. Most of them I
haven't used for a while anyway. Here's a full list:

Temperature.app -- Window Maker applet which fetches local temperature
information

alsamixer-dockapp -- Simple mixer application for ALSA drivers

appmenu-qt -- Global application menu to Qt

aswvdial -- Dockapp for wvdial

compton -- Compositor for X

cputnik -- Dockapp which displays CPU and memory usage

frogr -- Flickr Remote Organizer for GNOME

gtk-solidity-engine -- Solidity Gtk+ theming engine

hitori -- Logic puzzle game for GNOME

kupfer -- Summon an application or document quickly

obapps -- Graphical tool for configuring per-application settings in Openbox

pclock -- WindowMaker dockapp which displays an analog clock

perl-GStreamer-Interfaces -- Perl interface to the GStreamer Interfaces
library

plasma-widget-menubar -- Show window menubars

pogo -- Probably the simplest and fastest audio player for Linux

sudoku-savant -- Solve and generate sudoku puzzles through logical means

wmSun -- Rise/Set time of Sun in a dockapp

wmbinclock -- Dockapp which shows the actual system time as binary clock

wmblob -- Dockapp which shows funny moving `blobs'

wmcalc -- Calculator in a WindowMaker dockapp

wmcore -- Dockapp that shows the usage of each core in the system

wmcube -- Dockapp with a rotating 3d-object and the current CPU load

wmdrawer -- Retractable button bar launcher dockapp

wmeyes -- Dockapp with moving eyes that follow mouse movement

wmnet -- Network monitoring dockapp

wmpuzzle -- A 4x4 puzzle on a 64x64 mini window

wmsystemtray -- System tray (freedesktop.org systray protocol) as a
Window Maker dock app

wmtictactoe -- TicTacToe game as a dockapp

wmtop -- Mini graphical version of the CPU monitoring utility top

wmwave -- Statistics about a current wireless Ethernet connection

wmweather -- Applet which shows local weather conditions

The following packages don't stay unowned, because I was co-maintainer only:

opencsg -- Library for Constructive Solid Geometry using OpenGL

openscad -- The Programmers Solid 3D CAD Modeller

openscad-MCAD -- OpenSCAD Parametric CAD Library

pyproj -- Cython wrapper to provide python interfaces to Proj

wiki2beamer -- Converts a simple wiki-like syntax to complex LaTeX
beamer code

Best Regards,
Mario