[Fedora-packaging] Scratch building against a package in testing

Darryl L. Pierce mcpierce at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 17:16:15 UTC 2013

Is it possible to do a scratch build against a package that's only
available in the testing repo?

I just pushed a new package (qpid-proton) and it's not yet hit the
updates repo. I have a second package which will depend on it that I'd
like to start working on and testing. But when I tried to do a scratch
build it failed insce qpid-proton is not in updates yet.

Is this possible or do I have to wait for my package to get into
updates?

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce at gmail.com>
http://mcpierce.multiply.com/