[Fedora-packaging] Scratch building against a package in testing

Darryl L. Pierce mcpierce at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 19:16:04 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 07:56:54PM +0100, Dan Horák wrote:
> Darryl L. Pierce píše v St 30. 01. 2013 v 13:44 -0500:
> > That I did, but it seemed to not make the subpackage available. So I
> > deleted and am now trying to recreate it but it says it already
> > exists...
>
> you need to edit the old one with new end time and then wait until
> koji wait-repo --build=qpid-proton-0.3-3.fc18 f18-build
> finishes

I've been sitting on the above commandline for about 20 minutes now and
it's not coming back. I've tried submitted a new buildroot and am told
it already exists. But I still don't see the existing one, even when I
select "Show Mine" (which returns an empty list).

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce at gmail.com>
http://mcpierce.multiply.com/